Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Work

So what has everyone been up to?
Me? I've been working away at my actual full time job at McDonald's. I actually just got promoted recently to an assistant store manager, which is awesome because I've wanted to do that FOREVER and now my hard work has finally paid off.
Although I work full time I still find time to work on my books. I'm still working on Return to Pandora (#RTP ) and it's almost done, and coming along great. I'm planning for it to be out before the end of the year, and the cover should be out in late October early November.

So let's hear from you.  What have you been working hard at and finally accomplished? Like releasing a book,  or a new job, maybe even a promotion?

Leave your comments below, I'm intrigued to know about my audience.

Much love
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment