Saturday, June 6, 2015

News and Help!

Hello lovelies!
How are you all doing? I'm doing swell.

Did I ever tell you all the good news? I have a publisher. I've been signed on for a 3 book deal! That's awesome right?
Well my new series will be only 3 books and be published through them.

The first book, #ReturntoPandora will be out on July 11th. #IntoPandora will be out by the end of the year and #FreeingPandora will be out mid year next year. God willing anyway. I'm already hard at work on Into Pandora so at least that one will be out on time.

This series is my new beginning and I'm looking forward to reading your great reviews.

If you would like to sign up for release day and release week events comment below and I'll be happy to have your help.

I need release day reviews and release day blitz and blog hops, the blog hops will be the whole week leading up to release day!

No comments:

Post a Comment