Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas event/ Street Team

Hi! How have all of you been? I've been great. I have started the edits on my NaNoWriMo book and I have to say, this book is the best one yet. I am super excited to share it with all of you. Well to let you all know I am involved in another book event this month. It is called Sleigh Bells and Bookshelves. It is a Multi-Author event and my day will be on December 22nd at 4pm central time. It goes from December 19th to december 22nd. I will be doing give away's of my temporary two book box set and some swag. It will be loads of fun with some other really great Authors. I hope to see you there,  you can join here.

If you are interested in becoming apart of my street team please fill out the form here.

Thank you all,
Have a wonderful day.
Yours,
<3 Kayla Smith
Author of The Luna Series

No comments:

Post a Comment