Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Thoughts

I was sitting at home one night. It was raining and just plain blah. I sat down to watch my favorite shows and then thought better of it.
Instead, I went to my computer and devised a new plan. A new strategy. I know some people are seeing this. If you see these posts regulary, please comment and let me know your thoughts.
I want to create a new kind of bloghop. Do you remember me doing the seven 11 bloghops last year? Well, thats kind of what I want to bring back, only reinvented. We won't be sharing works that are in the works, we will be sharing works that are out and may need a little more attention. Inside of these hops I want to include giveaway(s) how many depends on my group of authors that want to join me.
Now, here is where you come in.
Do you want to have the option to visit every blog in one day at one time, like the seven 11 one did, or do you prefer to visit them one day at a time?
Do you want a grand prize giveaway, or do you want multiple chances of winning?
Your feedback is vital for my upcoming ideas, so please, don't be shy. I promise I won't bite. 
With this being said, I hope to hear from you, the readers, on your take and preferences of bloghops.
Thank you for your continued support, although silent, I love seeing my quiet lurkers. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment