Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Brody (teaser)

Today something happened to me.  It scared the crap out of me because I have never had this happen.  Now I'm a guinea pig in some lab. There poking and prodding at me with needles and I have all types of equipment hooked up to me. As I'm lying there on the table I fight the urge to break free from my restraints. 
The doctor looks at me as if hes scared I might hurt him and I don't blame him, when I felt the way my body lit up while I was fighting Kyle I knew there was something wrong but I just couldn't get myself to stop. So when I hit Kyle in the face with my fist lit up with whatever it is that was happening to me, his face burned to a crisp and he fell to the ground screaming until he died.
Everyone that watched ran away from me in fear, even I wanted to run away from myself in fear.  I should be in jail, but I guess possessing weird powers to kill people is a get out of jail free card, cause here I am in a hospital run by secret government officials. I could break free and run away if I wanted to, but I want to know what is going on with me,  so I stay.
I don't know how long I've been here but I woke up to find all the doctors gone. I pull at my restraints and find they are already gone. I sit up and see the doctors on the floor burned to an unrecognizable form on the floor.  I look at my body and see that I'm glowing again and as I stand up, I find that I'm met by an Angel. 
"Brody, it is time." Was all she said before she took my hand and wet both disappeared from the hospital.
Want more? Tell me what you think and I will let you know when the release is.

No comments:

Post a Comment