Saturday, August 30, 2014

Discussion

Ok I know that this is a touchy subject but I've seen a lot of things going around about suicides. In my life I've had a family member and a few friends who have done this and one friend who attempted it.

I know why people want to do it,  because what ever they are going through they think is so hard they don't think they can over come that situation. But let's talk about what makes a person think that or what makes a person lean that way?

Has suicides effected you or someone you know? Is there something WE can do to help STOP that way of thinking, and show them that there is more to live for once you get past that GIANT bump in the road?

I'd love to hear from you. It's coming up on some anniversaries of their untimely deaths and I want to help people from taking that way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment